Thursday 12 September 2013

Wow! I've been gone ages sorry about that just nipped out for some air.....

So much has been going on, my lovely agent Lucie at Bright got me some fab jobs........

I have a  series of 6 little books written by Mandy Archer with Random House called, 'The Fairies of Blossom bakery' 

Featuring ,Cupcake , Cookie, Plum, Butterfly, Sparkle and Button.















'Fairy Animals of Misty Wood' with Egmont is another great project that is basically heaven to draw as it is all black and white which, 'I  LOVE' 





'No such thing as Nessie' and 'Wonder kids'  are also in the offing....which I worked on with my lovely agent's James and Kirsten in the good old USA 


Whilst all this has been going on I have packed off numero uno son to the RAF , second son and his girlfriend on a gap year to Canada, and a successful dispatch to secondary school for my daughter
while juggling a kitchen renovation, and fitting in two holidays to Devon this year and Pembrokeshire last.....

so all in all a very busy two years....just like my little fairies just minus a magic wand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment